Hi! I’m Ben, and I founded HomeWorkingClub.com in 2017.
I have worked in various freelance capacities since 2004 – including IT consultancy, freelance writing, web design, HR, project and content management.
Despite times of feast and famine, I managed to maintain my business through the financial crisis, and via several years living in (and freelancing from) Portugal. I now live in the UK with my wife, and two beautiful sons aged five and two.
There are hundreds of genuine, lucrative home working opportunities out there, but there are also a great many scams, and websites with hidden agendas.
Working out what to believe and act on is hugely time-consuming, and it’s near impossible not to suffer from “information overload” in the process.
HomeWorkingClub.com was born with the following objectives:
- To provide information on realistic and genuine home working options that everyone can try.
- To be completely honest about income levels, necessary skills, and realities of home working, by never sugarcoating what work is truly involved in choosing this lifestyle.
- To impartially review products, services and opportunities related to home working and freelancing.
For more details on HomeWorkingClub’s core values and principles, and to find us what makes us different. read this article.
We also have a weekly podcast, with new episodes every Wednesday. Find it here. Every episode comes with a full transcript and show notes, both to make the podcast accessible to the hard of hearing, and to provide an option for those who prefer reading to listening 🙂
Working with HomeWorkingClub.com
HomeWorkingClub.com has grown significantly in its relatively short existence. We’ve welcomed over One Million individuals since we launched, and the site clocks up over 60,000 page views each month.
I’d be interested to hear from anyone who may like to:
- Write for us.
- Provide case studies.
- Get involved in our podcast.
- Advertise on the site or form any other commercial partnerships.
Please feel free to contact us if you fit within any of these categories. Our primary audiences are in the US, UK and Canada.
Working with Me
Like everyone, I still have bills to pay, and therefore continue to do some freelance writing work.